Courses I have taught at Oregon State University:
- CE 481/581: Reinforced Concrete Design I
- CE 580: Structural Fire Engineering
My previous teaching experiences at Purdue University are:
- CE 498: Civil Engineering Senior Design Project, Teaching Assistant
- CE 270: Introductions to Mechanics for Civil Engineers, Occasional Lecturer
- CE 591: Advanced Steel Design, Occasional Lecturer
I am an advocate for exposing kids to the vast possibilities in Civil Engineering at a young age. I developed a Structural Engineering Course for the Gifted Education Research Institute (GERI) and taught the class for two summers.
If you are an undergraduate student interested in gaining research experience at Oregon State University, please contact me.